Braided rope is a kind of super strong polyethylene fiber, the use of gel spinning method for production, with the following characteristics:
(1) The high tensile strength of braided rope is effective to improve the bearing capacity, and its low elongation can control the effective sag, so that the carrying rope under load, Braid Rope the Fox drop down as small as possible, to ensure that the sealing device and charged power clearance distance to meet the safety requirements
(2) Braided rope has good insulation and moisture-proof performance can ensure the safety of personnel and equipment in the process of electrification across construction.
(3) The braided rope of the sheathed sheath is unaffected by the vibration of the breeze, Braid Rope and there is no effect of the reduction of the broken strand and strength.
(4) Woven rope fiber material light, the same breaking tensile strength condition, Denima rope per metre weight only 15% of the wire rope, the use of braided rope is conducive to reduce labor intensity, Braid Rope improve efficacy and timeliness.
(5) The braided rope has the characteristics of good resistance to variable curvature fatigue, abrasion resistance, ultraviolet radiation and chemical corrosion resistance, which is beneficial to recycle in the construction.
(6), braided rope belt adopts vigorously Dyneema high-strength polyethylene fiber and twisted knitting. The fiber strength is 40% higher than Kevrayo, twice times higher than carbon fiber, Braid Rope and is the highest strength fiber in the world at present; line density: 0.96, lighter than water; resistance to cutting, thermal stability generally, ≥145℃ melting (the reason for easy tangent); the surface is smooth, the coefficient of friction is low, it is not easy to fluff; break elongation: 3.5%, flexural fatigue is better than Kevlar, Braid Rope corrosion resistance is very strong, good radiation resistance, stable in ultraviolet light, product has insulation, good softness, light weight, tensile strength is very strong, Excellent anti-aging, wear-resisting, small diameter, low elongation, etc.
The diameter of the line is: 0.4 mm---14 m